(Please click here or an individual item below to visit the full news page.)
• There is NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS (Teacher Work Day) on Thursday, Feb. 26th.
• Friday, February 27th, marks the beginning of the THIRD TRIMESTER (5th Grading Period). Report cards for the 4th Grading Period will be dispersed to students to take home on Friday, March 6th.
• There is NOT A JEANS DAY on Friday, Feb. 27th. No grade levels met the attendance challenge. Click here for more information.
• Please make sure to visit the School City of Hammond website for up-to-date information about possible school closings due to severe weather. School closings are also regularly announced on the radio on AM 1230 WJOB.
• The Cancer Resource Centre in Munster will be hosting an in-service program entitled "When Cancer Invades the Family" on Tuesday, April 14th, from 4:00-6:00PM. Click here for more information.
• The Hammond Public Library has a free READING TUTOR available. Click here for more information.
• Principal Wilson would like to congratulate the George Rogers Clark MS/HS Community for achieving full AdvancED / NCA CASI Accreditation! Click here to learn more!
• Congratulations to the Clark "Pod Squad" (Art Club) on the creation of your 54 foot mural! Click here to read the story in the NWI Times!
• Attention ALL BUS RIDERS: Starting Monday, November 3rd, 2014, you MUST show your ID to your bus driver. It needs to have the correct bus number on it. NO ID = NO RIDE!
• Our student store ("The Trading Post") is NOW OPEN! Click here for more information.
• Crown Counseling Services is offering FREE school clothes for TEENS IN NEED. Click here for more information.
• Click here to learn more about PROM GENIE, a Not-For-Profit Organization that provides free prom dresses to high school girls in Hammond and the NW Indiana area.
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC MS/HS Student Handbook.
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC Detention Program.
Please click here for a copy of our "Powderhorn," or important weekly announcements from the Administrative Staff at GRC.