(Please click here or an individual item below to visit the full news page.)
• There is a JEANS DAY this Friday, May 18th, for 8TH GRADERS ONLY. Click here for more information.
• FIVE WEATHER MAKE UP DAYS have been added to the school calendar. Click here for more information.
• Click here for a copy of the School City of Hammond 2015-2016 SCHOOL CALENDAR. The first day of school for students is August 12th, 2015.
• Purdue University Calumet's FREE PROJECT EXCEL 2015 SUMMER CAMP runs from July 13th-24th. Click here for more information.
• Friday, March 13th, was NATIONAL DIGITAL LEARNING DAY. Click here for more information.
• Principal Wilson would like to congratulate the George Rogers Clark MS/HS Community for achieving full AdvancED / NCA CASI Accreditation! Click here to learn more!
• Click here to see an exciting SNEAK PEEK at the 2014-2015 HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK. See Ms. Mahmet in the library to order yours today!
• Congratulations, Senior Wrestler Chris Diaz, on making it to STATE! Click here to learn more!
• Our student store ("The Trading Post") is NOW OPEN! Click here for more information.
• Crown Counseling Services is offering FREE school clothes for TEENS IN NEED. Click here for more information.
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC MS/HS Student Handbook.
Please click here for a copy of our "Powderhorn," or important weekly announcements from the Administrative Staff at GRC.