(Please click here or an individual item below to visit the full news page.)
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC MS/HS Student Handbook.
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC Detention Program.
• Attention ALL BUS RIDERS: Starting Monday, November 3rd, 2014, you MUST show your ID to your bus driver. It needs to have the correct bus number on it. NO ID = NO RIDE!
• There is a JEANS DAY on Friday, October 31st, for SIXTH GRADERS ONLY. Click here for more information.
• Daylight Savings Time ends this Sunday morning (November 2nd). Don't forget to set your CLOCKS BACK ONE HOUR.
• PICTURE RE-TAKE DAY is Tuesday, November 4th, from 7:30AM-9:30AM.
• The END OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER is Friday, November 7th.
• There will be NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS (TEACHER WORK DAY) on Monday, November 10th.
• Click here for exciting Lady Pioneer Soccer news!
• The 2014 GRC SENIOR SOCCER NIGHT was a huge success! Thank you to all that came out to support our Senior Pioneers! Click here to view a Google Photo Album of the event.
• Crown Counseling Services is offering FREE school clothes for TEENS IN NEED. Click here for more information.
• Click here to learn more about PROM GENIE, a Not-For-Profit Organization that provides free prom dresses to high school girls in Hammond and the NW Indiana area.
• Our student store ("The Trading Post") is NOW OPEN! Click here for more information.
• Congratulations to our Boys Pioneer HS Soccer Team for a great season!
• Congratulations to senior Clark Soccer Player SONIA RUIZ, who was the subject of a great article in the Post-Tribune! Click here to read the story.
• Congratulations to sophomore Clark Soccer Forward JORGE GARCIA, who was the subject of two great articles in the NWI Times and the Post-Tribune! Click here to read the stories.
• The 6th & 7th Grade Clark Volleyball Teams are the CITY CHAMPS!!! Click here for more information!
• Please be patient as this website is being updated. There may be incorrect/outdated information.
Please click here for a copy of our "Powderhorn," or important weekly announcements from Principal Wilson and the rest of the administration at GRC.